5 Best PC Cleaner and Optimizer Software in 2020Vanessa Venugopal
PC Cleaner and optimizer tools are software programs you should invest in this 2020 for your device. It gives your PC a boost in its performance to have that brand new feeling you once have when you first bought your computer.
There are various software programs you can download or buy to help your computer work smoothly. Free PC cleaners are some tools you can try and see if what brand fits your need. They have basic features you’ll enjoy, but nothing beats a software where you have to spare just a small amount yet get the best features.
If you need a tune-up software for your Windows device, here are the best PC cleaners you’ll need.
What is a PC Cleaner?
A PC cleaner is a tool that will remove clutter and inefficiencies that has piled up in a device or computer. It eliminates caches and corrupted files, defragments hard disk, and finds malware.
These tasks can be performed individually, even without a PC cleaner, but when you already have loads of files, histories, and caches stored on your computer, tune-up utility tools are a big help.
Repairs or Deletes Corrupted Data
There are times we aren’t aware that some data stored in our computer are corrupted. However, with the use of tools like PC cleaners, it can detect such files. If there are corrupted files, the software will fix it, but if it can’t, it will delete it immediately.
Speeds Up the Start-Up Process
The boot time of a computer slows down due to prolonged usage and accumulation of registry. Furthermore, software pre-installed in your PC by manufacturers can cause a delay in the boot process. With the help of this PC tune-up software, it will remove pre-installed programs and clean registry files to speed up your computer.
Protects from Malware
Aside from cleaning your computer to enhance its performance, PC optimizers can also remove malware threats stored in your device. Malware can cause a lot of harm to your data and device. It can disrupt the performance and delete or steal your data. But with the help of this software, you can ensure your PC is safe.
Improves System Performance
The speed of our computers slow down over time due to piles of registry cleaner files, log files, junk files, and more. Even installing and uninstalling programs can create junk files. But you can deal with this issue either manually, which takes time, or by using a PC cleaner.
Repairs Message Errors in Computer
DLL errors, registry errors, and operating system linked errors or issues are due to uninstallation, installation, and unfinished installation of apps or programs. Due to such, it causes the slowdown of your PC. PC tune-ups will fix such issues to enhance performance.
As you can see, our devices get a lot of issues over time. That’s why software like PC optimizers can help in boosting performance.
Below are the best PC optimization software 2020.
Best PC Cleaners and Optimizers You’ll Need
CCleaner is the most popular cleaning tool. Almost everyone has it on their PC. There is a free version of this app, but with limited features. You can try it to see if it suits what you need.
For the paid version of CCleaner, here are the features you’ll get.
- One-click software update: All software programs that are outdated are automatically updated with a single click. It’s to avoid the risk of cyber threats or security.
- Fast computer: Cleans up all unwanted and junk files from your PC to make it work faster.
- Confidential and safe internet browsing: All search history and cookies are erased to keep your browsing safe from advertisers and web trackers.
- Clears out errors and crashes: Removes all the clutters from errors and broken settings.
- Speeds up start-up process: Disables unneeded programs that slow down the startup process of your PC.
- Auto-cleaning: Clean PC regularly with its auto function.
- PC Health Check: Check your PC’s function and recommend solutions or quick fixes.
Price: CCleaner Professional $24.95 $19.95 (with a free trial).
AVG PC TuneUp
You might have already heard of AVG, so there is no need to introduce the brand anymore. AVG PC TuneUp is one of their products that ensures the performance and safety of your device. It enhances speed, improves performance, and clears up to more than 200 apps.
- Automatically maintains your PC every week or according to your preference. You can enjoy better performance 24/7.
- Avoid errors and crashes by identifying and automatically fixing issues.
- Cleans cookies, disk space, cache files, traces, and more to maintain the PC.
- Speeds up PC by temporarily putting some programs into sleep with sleep mode.
- The Software Uninstaller will scan and detect software that is pre-installed in your PC. It also enhances performance and speed by removing bloatware and junk programs.
- Deep cleans hard drive using Disk Cleaner, by getting rid of cache, old backups, and temporary installer files. All temporary data and leftovers from online searches or activities are removed. Therefore, making your PC lighter and faster.
- The Software Updater will automatically update all your popular apps to avoid security issues, bugs, and irritating installers.
IOLO System Mechanic
IOLO is another tune-up PC software that makes sure your processor works faster, improves internet speed, and enhances the performance of your PC.
- Two scan options, the deep and quick scan.
- ActiveCare allows advanced cleaning and removal of clutter, and it fixes issues once the PC goes into idle.
- The real-time boost feature adjusts settings for better processor, memory, and hard disk stability.
- Boosts the speed of CPU, RAM, and hard drive when launching any app.
- Maintains your PC by finding and fixing issues using the live updates from Iolo Labs.
- Protects privacy by removing sensitive information from the browser history and patches vulnerabilities that can harm your device.
- Enhances internet speed to experience faster downloads, less buffering, and better video and gaming quality.
- Gets rid of more than 50 types of junk files to free up more space on your PC and make more room for saving important files.
- Removes unwanted or suspicious programs that drain the resources of your PC.
Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is one of the optimization suites you’ll ever enjoy and appreciate for your PC. It’s a powerful software for Windows optimization. Furthermore, it’s affordable and easy-to-use.
- Removes clutter and clean junk files.
- Prevents the crashing and slowing down of PC by checking the storage disk.
- Shows the stored data that occupies your storage disk.
- Protects the system from malware and other threats.
- Removes browsing history and cache for privacy.
- Deletes files permanently using a military-grade technology.
- Encrypts all files that are important with a password.
- Boosts PC performance by freeing up space from RAM.
- Installs updates in just a few clicks.
- Recovers files that were accidentally deleted, and you can also store or backup and restore your files easily.
Price: Download the free version to try the software. If you want to get more out of this, you can buy the paid version.
Avast Clean Up
Avast is a well-known name when it comes to antivirus and anti-malware protection, but it’s more than that. It also has a line of PC optimization software to enhance users’ computers.
- Speeds up the PC by detecting programs or issues that drain or stop the device from functioning well. No need to uninstall any program.
- Sleep mode can freeze programs that are slowing your computer down.
- Unwanted or unused programs can cause slowing down of your devices. Preinstalled software, trial versions, and more can take up space and even pose a security risk to your PC. But Avast can detect these programs. Furthermore, the software uses a cloud-based reputation to detect programs without the need to figure out which programs you don’t use at all.
- Rearranges files on the hard disk for faster access, startup time, and overall performance.
- Clean up your browser’s history and cookies. It can temporarily delete data from 25 browsers.
- The cloud-based system will detect extensions, toolbars, and plugins that you don’t need anymore.
- Deep scanning to remove old backup files, installer files, cache, and temporary system files.
- Automatically updates software to avoid security risks.
There’s a trial version for the Avast Clean Up tool. The premium version is a little bit expensive as compared to other tune-up tools.
Last in our list of PC cleaners and optimizers is Ashampoo WinOptimizer. It’s a high-performance optimizer your PC will have. It’s a flexible tool that can scan junk files, broken registry, cookies, and more.
It has powerful tools that provide the best compatibility and performance for helping your PC return back to its normal state or at its best.
- All features are always updated.
- Merges free space or disk with Defrag.
- Supports Microsoft Edge Chromium.
- Cleans browser history.
- Speeds up startup time.
- Gets rid of junk files, useless registry entries, broken shortcuts, and unnecessary services.
- One-click performance and security services.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer supports up to 10 devices, and it’s a one-time payment software.
It is extremely important to keep your PC clean and free from junk, unwanted, and malicious files. Maintaining such takes time and a lot of effort, but with the best PC optimizers 2020, it can automate the task for you.
Consider getting one for your PC and enjoy a fast and better performance like a brand new Windows computer.