Microsoft Windows Server 2019 CALs
Take your organization to newer heights with Windows Server 2019. Bridge on-site environments with Azure services to generate more hybrid scenarios and maximize current investments. Purchase your license in Softvire New Zealand and get the best deals and offers in the market today.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 CALs License Product Highlights:
- Use Azure services, including Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Use container support to enable faster download and enhanced support.
- Scale storage and computing power using hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI).
- This purchase is a physical product or a digital license.
SQL Server 2017 Standard
SQL Server 2017 Standard is the database system that allows you to make the most of your data. Manage your data and your activities on-site, through the cloud, or a mix of both without sacrificing performance, accuracy, and power.
SQL Server 2017 Standard Product Highlights:
- Integrate your applications seamlessly.
- Have access to advanced data mining features.
- Monitor without hassles using improved analytic tools.
- This software purchase is a digital license or a physical copy.
- This product includes 5 or 10 Client Access Licenses (CAL)
Microsoft Windows Server 2019Modernize your organization’s digital infrastructure with Windows Server 2019. Take advantage of improved Azure services to create more hybrid scenarios and maximize existing investments.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Bridge your on-premises environments to Azure with access to Azure services, including Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Stop zero-day exploits, network attacks, and data breaches to your server using Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
- Modernize applications quickly using container support.
- Scale up your storage and computing power using hyper-converged infrastructure.
- This software purchase is a digital license
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers