ACRONIS BACKUP STANDARD OFFICE 365
$618.06 – $4,643.80 Incl GST
$618.06 – $4,643.80 Incl GST
Acronis Backup Standard Office 365 Subscription offers additional safety against user errors and intentional malicious behaviour. Even after the Office 365 retention period has expired, you can retrieve deleted products from your backup. Now available in Softvire New Zealand, get your Acronis Backup Standard now.
Acronis Backup Standard Office 365 Subscription License Product Highlights:
- Share backup plans between seats
- Gain quick insights via advanced reporting
- Use one centralized storage for all protected seats
- Save on storage space with deduplication technology
- Ensure uninterrupted surveillance via multilevel administration roles
- License 5, 25, or 100 Mailboxes
- Additional information
- System Requirement
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Acronis Cloud Deployment Backup (Acronis Backup Service) can protect Office 365 apps, including Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, as well as store data in secure Acronis Cloud Storage. Acronis Backup can only protect Exchange Online from installation on-site, but allows users to use any storage, not just Acronis Cloud.
Acronis Backup is only available with a subscription license for Office 365. To use the cloud deployment of Acronis Backup for Office 365, the customer needs to license the required number of seats and buy sufficient Acronis Cloud Storage capability to maintain their backup. There are two options to purchase: a pre-packaged start pack or a permit that can be fully customized.
With the help of Acronis Backup Cloud for Office 365 email, you can provide a valuable backup service to your customers to protect all their email data while also complementing your Office 365 revenue. Using the self-service console Acronis Backup Cloud, your clients can modify their backups, view all operations centrally and obtain troubleshooting alerts for all their operations.
- With competitive pricing and attractive margins, generate additional monthly recurring profits.
- Make incremental earnings by delivering improved data protection services to your customers ‘ entire environment.
- Add value to every Office 365 sale by preventing fast, efficient backup of your customers ‘ mailboxes.
- Reduce extensive recovery times and keep your business running with the fastest granular restoration.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with retention policies and prevent deactivated subscriptions from losing data.
- By integrating with Odin Service Automation, eliminate overhead operating and streamline backup earnings.
- Ensure compliance through accordance with regulatory data protection requirements and robust search and recovery.
- Provide your customers with the flexibility to back up local or private or public clouds with their data.
- Reduce complexity with a single web-based console for data protection.
Product Format: Digital License
Product Type: Subscription License
Operating System Supported:
- Windows, Linux
- 1 GHz
- 10 MB RAM for Windows
- 120 MB for Linux
Hard Disk Space
- 1.7 GB of free space for Windows
- 815 MB for Linux
- Screen resolution 1024*768 or higher for both Windows and Linux
- An Internet connection is required for the product activation and all features that use Acronis Cloud, including online backup, cloud archiving, and data synchronization. If your computer is not connected to the Internet, you can activate the product by using another computer that has an Internet connection.