Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultimate is one of the best video editing software every video content creator needs. Create amazing videos for work, play, and family with PowerDirector’s robust video editing features.
Get your Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultimate at the best prices from Softvire NZ. With our great deals on Cyberlink products, everything you need to make professional videos is at your fingertips.
Made for Everyone
Whether you are an amateur or professional who likes to edit videos, Cyberlink 16 is packed with all the tools you need. You can edit a standard video or even a 360 degrees video. It’s a flexible software that has advanced tools, yet easy to learn.
Create in Minutes
The Express Project feature allows you to create a professional video in just three steps. You begin with importing the video, followed by choosing which clips go into the beginning, middle, and end, and you can produce the final video.
360º Video Editing
Work with your 360º videos and combine stunning effects with it. In addition, you can stabilize footages that are shaky and make it appear smooth on the entire video.
Furthermore, it enables the usage of 360º footage to create a standard video. Hence, it would give the appearance of a scene being filmed in multiple cameras.
Combine multiple video clips you have into a collage. You can also customize it by adding an animated opening or controlling the playback time.
PowerDirector 16 has a powerful rendering engine that allows a smooth preview and fast export of edited videos.
Amazing Editing Tools for Extreme Videos
The Action Camera Center has a toolkit such as Motion Tracking, Stop Motion, Zoom and Pan Effects, Fish-eye Correction, Slow Motion, and more.
Intelligent Color Correction
You can edit the correct color and the lighting depending on the situation. Furthermore, the Color Match standardizes the color across different clips with a single click of a button.
Achieve the Desired Effect with LUT
With Look-up Tables (LUTs), you can quickly match the effect or color for your entire video. This is a quick method used by professional photographers.
Premium Third-party Plugins and Templates
Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 allows the integration of 3rd party apps and plugins using sources from NewBlueFX, proDAD, and BorisFX.
It supports various file formats such as,
- 2k and 4k (export and import)
- XAC-S (export and import)
- HEVC (export and import)
- 120/240 fps video (Import)
- FLAC and .AAC audio support
This product is a physical product and includes a CD, DVD, or USB.
Product Format: Physical Installer
Product Type: Video Editing Software
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- CyberLink PowerDirector 12 is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading/AVX2 technology.
- SD video editing and export: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or above (Required).
- AVCHD* and BD* burning: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X2 (Recommended).
- Full-HD video editing and export: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4 (Recommended).
- 2K/4K/3D* video editing and export: Intel Corei7 or AMD Phenom II X4 (Recommended).
- Multiple camera editing: Intel Core i5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4 (Recommended)
- 2 GB required.
- 3 GB DDR2 or above recommended for 32 bit OS.
- 6 GB DDR2 or above recommended for 64 bit OS.
Hard Disk Space (Installation):
- Deluxe: 5 GB.
- Ultra: 6.5 GB.
- Ultimate / Ultimate Suite: 6.5 GB (10 GB recommended to install all premium content).
Hard Disk Space (Burning):
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) free for DVD production.
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) free for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production.
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD* titles.
- A Blu-ray Disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs.
- Windows Media Player 9 or above is required.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above.
- The import/export of some media formats may require activation via an Internet connection.