Every home theater enthusiast and professional should have Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 Ultra in their arsenal. Filled with a variety of media playback features, PowerDVD 17 Ultra opens up a new world of possibilities for enjoying multi-media experiences. With Cyberlink, go beyond standard DVDs and enjoy high-definition formats such as Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and VR Mode.
Get your PowerDVD products at the best price from Softvire NZ. At our great deals, you won’t find more powerful DVD and media playback software than Cyberlink.
Upgrade Your Blu-ray Experience
Enjoy Ultra HD Blu-ray in your home theater. Get crisp and high-definition media that’s better than going to the movies.
Enjoy TrueTheater HDR
Never settle for less. Watch all your movies in HDR and never look back. The TrueTheather improves the quality of your Blu-ray and HD videos. Once viewed on a big screen, you’ll be impressed by how it will look like.
Furthermore, it also improves the sound by giving fuller audio, enhancing bass, and boosting the volume.
Experience in VR
Immerse yourself in your videos through virtual reality. Use a VR headset to experience a new way of enjoying your media. You can explore the world of 360° videos and images. Furthermore, the Mirror Mode allows users to share the VR experience on TVs or monitors.
You can enjoy a wide range of file support from Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 Ultra. It supports different formats of videos, images, and audios. Hence, it brings you an all-around entertainment experience.
Directly stream from PowerDVD to your TV using media casting devices such as Roku, Apple TV, and Chromecast.
Ultra HD Blu-ray Playback
Enjoy Ultra HD 4K on your home theater with the help of PowerDVD 17. Now, you’ll get high-resolution videos and enjoy watching on TV.
Save High-Quality Videos from YouTube
You can save videos from YouTube to your PC and watch them offline with the best quality. Furthermore, you can take the audio out of the video and save them into a music file.
CyberLink PowerDVD 17 Ultra (BOX) is the must-have companion for PCs and home entertainment systems. It’s packed with unique movie, music and photo features indispensable for creating an unbeatably immersive sight & sound experience. And for people looking to create a cinema feel in their own homes, PowerDVD now has world-first technology essential to maximize the potential of your 4K and HDR TVs!
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP 32-bit SP3 (Windows XP Service Pack 3 is required)
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above.
- CyberLink PowerDirector 12 is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading/AVX2 technology.
- SD video editing and export: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or above (Required).
- AVCHD* and BD* burning: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X2 (Recommended).
- Full-HD video editing and export: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4 (Recommended).
- 2K/4K/3D* video editing and export: Intel Corei7 or AMD Phenom II X4 (Recommended).
- Multiple camera editing: Intel Core i5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4 (Recommended)
- 2 GB required.
- 3 GB DDR2 or above recommended for 32 bit OS.
- 6 GB DDR2 or above recommended for 64 bit OS.
Hard Disk Space (Installation)
- Deluxe: 5 GB.
- Ultra: 6.5 GB.
- Ultimate / Ultimate Suite: 6.5 GB (10 GB recommended to install all premium content).
Hard Disk Space (Burning)
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) free for DVD production.
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) free for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production.
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/DVD/SVCD/AVCHD* titles.
- A Blu-ray Disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs.
- The import/export of some media formats may require activation via an Internet connection.
- Windows Media Player 9 or above is required.