Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
DesignCAD 3D Max should be your top choice of 3D CAD design software. Unleash your creativity in ways you’ve never done using other CAD software. Created with both beginners and professionals in mind, its intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools are the bedrock of impressive and efficient work.
Get your DesignCAD 3D Max software from Softvire NZ at the best prices. With our great deals on IMSI products, you won’t find better digital design software on the market.
Upgraded Rendering and Visualization Features
Create more realistic visual prototypes for your clients using DesignCAD 3D Max’s improved rendering features. Control natural lighting with improved volumetric effects that brings your vision to life.
Advanced 3D Modeling Tools
Sculpt amazing designs with DesignCAD 3D Max’s vast array of modeling tools. Extrude and slice your way to the perfect design using one of the most powerful and easy-to-use tool-sets in the market.
Create designs that are still compatible with other professional design tools in the market such as AutoCAD and SketchUp. Use DesignCAD without losing access to your old files from other design platforms.
With an enhanced RedSDK mode, perform renders at 30 times faster than simply using OpenGL mode! Create more at your system’s peak performance.
- 3D Print Check Tool: It corrects anomalies or mistakes in designs use for 3D printings which includes non-manifold edges duplicates, open edges, shells, and normal orientations.
- Vector PDF: Easily convert 2D PDFs and blueprints into CAD files for easy editing.
- Fit Circle and Line: Draw lines and circles and fit the through either 3 or more defined points for circles and 2 or more points for lines.
- Import Adobe Illustrator files: You can now edit and incorporate your Adobe Illustrator drawings as an underlay to your CAD projects.
- Supports import and export AutoCAD 2020: the DWG and DXF files of AutoCAD 2020 can be imported and exported into DesignCAD.