Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter (ESD)
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter is the modern server operating system option for growing businesses. Support your digital activities and resources using the server operating system that can scale up your digital infrastructure to the level that you need.
Windows server 2016 Datacenter (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Protect both virtual machines and operating system.
- Improve attack detection.
- Scale up your infrastructure without worrying about cost.
- This software purchase is a digital license
- Compatible with both physical and virtual servers
$8,462.85 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Windows Server 2016 is the server operating system for the modern age. Upgrade your system with stable and essential features that Windows Server 2016 licensing delivers. With Server 2016, be cloud-ready without slowing down the way you work digitally.
Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2016 download keys and retail boxes at the best price from Softvire NZ. With our great deals and discounts for all Microsoft products, you won’t find a better place to get Server 2016.
Security at the most basic level
Actively protect your system from malicious attacks. In addition, cut off new threats before they happen with powerful threat detection capabilities. Server 2012’s new security features also allow you to configure access, protect virtual machines, and secure your platform against new and emerging threats.
High-performance storage within budget
Microsoft Windows Server 2012’s updated features helps you reduce wasted storage. Increase performance and create backups through your own virtualized storage pools .
Flexibility in mind
Server 2012 Datacenter’s improvements lets your IT team respond faster to your organization’s needs from virtually anywhere. Using cloud-enabled technology, your support team can react and reach out to anyone in your organization who needs digital help.
Run an efficient datacenter using flexible computing, storage, and networking options. Combine the strengths of automation and resilient operating systems with cloud-based improvements using Microsoft Azure datacenters.
Speed up deployment and streamline your IT operations and development team collaboration. Deliver applications faster, leaner, and betterthrough Windows Server 2016’s container technology and micro-services.
This digital license does not include physical components.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)