Microsoft Windows Server 2019 CALs
Take your organization to newer heights with Windows Server 2019. Bridge on-site environments with Azure services to generate more hybrid scenarios and maximize current investments. Purchase your license in Softvire New Zealand and get the best deals and offers in the market today.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 CALs License Product Highlights:
- Use Azure services, including Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Use container support to enable faster download and enhanced support.
- Scale storage and computing power using hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI).
- This purchase is a physical product or a digital license.
$69.00 – $280.60 Including GST
- Additional information
- System Requirement
- Reviews (0)
Windows Server 2019 is an operating system that bridges on-site environments with Azure services, allowing hybrid scenarios to maximize current investments. Increase safety and decrease company risk through various layers of protection integrated into the operating system. Evolve your data center infrastructure to improve effectiveness and scale with Hyper-Converged Infrastructure. Microsoft Windows Server also allows you to generate native cloud and upgrade traditional applications using containers and micro-services.
With Cloud Technology, which is vital for digital change, enriching customer experience through up-to-date artificial intelligence skills and expanding their programs globally, many organisations also want to drive innovation to the brink, beginning with their data centers. Making this innovation involves a combined set of safety, container and management experiences.
Windows Server 2019 enables you develop your company and expand activities to the cloud from a strong place. Maximize your current investments and build on Windows Server Security, Hyper Converged Infrastructure and Application Innovation to bridge your on-site cloud investments.
- Storage migration service
Easily inventory and move your information, safety, and configuration from legacy systems to Windows Server 2019. Storage migration has never been this easy.
- Synchronize your file servers to Azure
Centralize the file share of your organization in Azure Files while maintaining the flexibility, efficiency and compatibility of the on-site file server.
- System insights
Use native local predictive analytics capacities to monitor your Windows Server. Easy access on system insights that can help for productivity.
- Azure network adaptor
Connect to Azure virtual networks easily. Configure a VPN to a fresh network adapter that can link Windows Server 2019 to the Azure virtual network VPN point-to-site.
- Enhanced Azure AD authentication
Use your computer account to authenticate in the cloud by connecting Windows Server 2019 to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- VM Protection
Model processes running on physical and virtual machines (VMs) from the primary site to the secondary location without worrying about the performance and security of the primary site.
Product Format: Software Licensing
Product Type: Server Operating System
• 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
• Compatible with x64 instruction set
• Supports NX and DEP
• Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
• EPT or NPT; Supports Second Level Address Translation
• 512 MB; 2 GB of installation option for Desktop Experience Server
• Error Correction Code or similar technology for the deployment of the physical host
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
• 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
• An Ethernet adapter with a minimum gigabit throughput
• Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
For certain apps, the following items are not strictly required:
• UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
• Trusted Platform Module
• Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution graphics machine and screen.
• Microsoft mouse and keyboard or other pointing devices compatible
• Internet access (fees may apply)