Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter – 16 Cores
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is the ultimate server operating system for the business looking to expand their technological reach. Designed with large scale virtualization in mind, Microsoft’s Datacenter edition gives your business the tools it needs to set up its data center.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Product Highlights:
- Improved Windows Server large-scale functionality.
- Ready for cloud native apps and modernizing traditional apps.
- Multiple layers of protection.
- Advanced software-defined datacenter capabilities.
- This software purchase is a digital license or a physical copy.
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
$9,017.84 – $9,456.51 Including GST
- Additional information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Empower your organization with the server operating system tailor-fit for modern business challenges – Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Edition. With Server 2019, have access to improved datacenter infrastructure that supports all of your organization’s digital activities.
Buy Windows Server 2019 download keys and retail boxes at the best price from Softvire NZ. You won’t find a better a better deal or discount anywhere else online when you buy Microsoft Windows Server products from Softvire.
Unique hybrid options with Azure
Integrate Azure services like Azure Backup and Azure File Sync without disrupting your current workloads and applications. Use both on-site and cloud services to handle your server requirements.
Hyper-converged infrastructure ready
Work with an HCI validated solution for your scaling needs. Be assured that you can deploy virtualization at the scale you want.
Improved security capabilities
Protect your operating system. Prevent attacks, detect suspicious activity, control access privilege, and protect Virtual Machines from emerging threats with one of the best server opertaing systems in the market.
Faster application development
Empower your developers and IT professionals with a strong platform to create new cloud native applications, and to modernize traditional applications. Give them the flexibility of a helpful tool to implement best practices in development and operations.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)