Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard – 2 Cores (ESD)
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard – 2 Cores (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Bridge your on-premises environments to Azure with access to Azure services, including Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery.
- Stop zero-day exploits, network attacks, and data breaches to your server using Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
- Modernize applications quickly using container support.
- Scale up your storage and computing power using hyper-converged infrastructure.
- This digital license supports up to 2 cores.
- This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers
$235.75 Including GST
Out of stock
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (1)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Empower your organization with the server operating system tailor-fit for modern business challenges – Windows Server 2019. With Server 2019, have access to improved datacenter infrastructure that supports all of your organization’s digital activities.
Buy Windows Server 2019 download keys and retail boxes at the best price from Softvire NZ. You won’t find a better a better deal or discount anywhere else online when you buy Microsoft Server products from Softvire.
Migrate your storage with ease
Transfer your data, security, and configurations with no issues from your older systems to the latest Windows Server version.
Access everything using Azure
Keep your organization’s data centralized using Azure Files. Enjoy the flexibility, performance, and compatibility of an on-premises file server.
Monitor the status of your Windows Server using specialized predictive analytics.
Improved Azure AD authentication
Join Windows Server 2019 with the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to authenticate in the cloud.
Virtual Machine Protection
Never worry about the security of your virtual machines (VMs). Model processes from a physical or virutal machine from one site to a secondary site with ease.
This digital license does not include any physical components.
This product includes up to 2 cores.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)