Movavi Screen Capture Pro (ESD)
$55.14 Incl GST
Out of stock
$55.14 Incl GST
Part Number: M10514
Record screen video with Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (2)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Capture, Edit & Save Your Screen
Turn your raw footage into professional looking movies with Movavi’s Ultimate Screen Capture software. Create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, take desktop snapshots and much more!
Use the built-in video editor to polish your video with stylish filters, special effects and other useful video processing tools. Screen Capture Studio is simple to use and in four easy steps will have you creating professional-looking screencasts. Just set the recording parameters, capture the screen video, edit it if necessary, and save the results in the appropriate format.
- Capture screencasts, online video, web cam & video chats
- Record smooth video at up to 60 fps
- Set recording parameters: change speed, adjust capture area
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions
- Record sound from multiple audio devices simultaneously
- Edit videos – manage multiple video and audio tracks on a timeline
- Apply special effects and filters, add titles and music
- Record sound and voice narration
- Save screencasts in popular media formats or convert them for mobile devices
- Save videos in seconds using SuperSpeed mode
- Share your creations online on popular video hosting services
With Movavi Screen Capture Studio, you can easily record your computer screen and create video tutorials with voice-over, software presentations, or content for your video blog. The built-in video editor lets you polish your recordings with stylish filters, titles, background music, and more. Screen Capture Studio has everything you need to make professional-looking screencasts.
Format: Digital, Physical
- Microsoft Windows® XP*/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel or AMD or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
- 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit colour
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP* and Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Minimum 810 MB free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation