Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac
$52.22 Incl GST
$52.22 Incl GST
Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac is an excellent software designed for recording a user’s screen, such as tutorials, online courses, webinars, online calls, and more. Grab videos and export in high quality, capture screenshots, edit images, record voice or sound, and so on. There is no limit with Movavi Screen Recorder.
Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac Product Features:
- Simple to use with only a few commands or steps to follow.
- Schedule time and date of recording.
- Share recordings via YouTube or Google Drive.
- Create customizable shortcuts.
- Show keyboard, mouse, and include mouse click.
- Supports the following formats and more: MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, GIF, MP3, PNG, BMP, and JPG
- For Mac devices.
- 1 license/ Mac
- Digital license product
- Reviews (0)
- System Requirements
Disclaimer: This is a Digital License item. No physical component is included.
You can capture online calls, webinars, record online events, tutorials, or anything you want to screengrab on your Mac device using the Movavi Screen Recorder. This powerful software records video in its best and highest quality and with only simple tools needed to be remembered.
Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac is a simple software with easy to learn user interface so that you can focus more on your work.
With three simple and easy to remember steps provided by this software, you can get the best out of it.
- Choose the area you desire to record or capture and adjust settings.
- Hit the REC button and let the magic begin.
- After recording, you can edit the video with its built-in editing tool and save your video on an HD format.
Set when you want to start your recording by choosing the date and time. Furthermore, it allows users to set how long a video should be recorded.
It allows users to capture or grab screens separately. Record a video and audio separately or simultaneously.
Use as Screencast Software
Use your software as a screencast, allowing you to record your voice, capture face with a webcam, and grab internal, sounds.
Share Recording Online
After editing your recordings, easily share your creations on YouTube or Google Drive. Share your screenshots on social media platforms.
You can create your won shortcuts when recording.
Convert with Convenience
Convert your recordings using the SuperSpeed tools and export your recordings in high quality.
Let your viewers get a glimpse of your keyboard when recording particularly tutorial videos.
Take and Edit Screenshots
Easily take screenshots of a video in a high-quality and edit the image in the preview mode. Add graphics and annotations when needed.
Similar to your keyboard, you can also display your mouse during the recording and add certain mouse effects. Add highlit cursor or the click sound.
It supports various formats such as MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, GIF, MP3, PNG, BMP, and JPG to mention a few.
- Mac OS Х® 10.10 or higher
- 64-bit Intel® processor
- 1024 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 2 GB
Hard Drive Space
- 200 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation