Movavi Video Suite Drone Edition
The premium video editing toolset for your drone videos. Be able to edit, cut and compile your drone videos to optimal output. With Movavi Video Suite Drone Edition you’ll be able to have full versatility and unlock your creativity when creating video content suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Movavi Video Suite Drone Edition Product Highlights:
- Edit high-quality video footage.
- Improve Drone footage with advanced editing features.
- Have multiple special effects, transition, music and more at your disposal.
- A work panel for separate management of audio and video.
- This product is a digital copy or a physical product that may include CD, DVD, or USB.
- Supports up to one Windows device.
- A single purchase for lifetime use.
- Additional information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (3)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
The advanced tool set makes managing your media file collection easy. Create films like a pro using the multi-track timeline and video montage tools. Split, join, crop and rotate video clips. Add a little Hollywood with special effects and creative transitions. Convert your videos into more than 180 formats. Share your video masterpieces and have the best looking videos ever!
Drone Edition Features:
Edit Your Drone Footage
Create great drone videos: stabilise your footage, correct the colours, create a montage, and save the results.
Split and Join Videos
Split and trim videos, cut unwanted parts, join several clips into one.
Add Special Effects and Transitions
Enjoy a full-featured video editor with special effects, filters & transitions.
Create Slideshows and Your Own Movies
Make videos from pictures and video fragments, add music and titles.
Record screen, online video, capture webcam, TV-tuner, VHS output.
Share Files Online
Upload your creations to YouTube, Facebook, and Amazon S3.
- Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ series 6 or higher, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista,
- 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 850 MB available hard disk space for installation,
- 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation