Pinnacle Studio 20 Standard (Physical)
Part Number: PNST21STEFAM
Pinnacle Studio 20 Standard is your editing software package of choice at an accessible price. Create amazing videos using Pinnacle Studio’s advanced tools designed to help you create professional videos from editing all the way to publishing.
Pinnale Studio 20 Standard Product Highlights:
- Choose between timeline or storyboard editing layouts.
- Use templates of successful projects to work fast.
- Never miss a detail with Split Screen Video feature.
- Burn your videos directly to a disk for distribution.
- This physical product includes packaging.
- Supports only Windows devices.
$71.95 Including GST
- Additional Information
- System Requirments
- Reviews (1)
Pinnacle Studio 20 gives you the power to create professional videos at an affordable price. Use Pinnacle Studio’s sophisticated yet easy-to-use video editor to gain access to theme templates and multi-track editing timelines. Enjoy features that Pinnacle Studio reviews love such as multi-camera video editing and split-screen video editing to create even more amazing content.
Get your Pinnacle Studio 20 download keys and retail boxes from Softvire NZ at the best price. With our great deals and discounts, you’ll be editing and creating videos like a pro in not time.
Improved User-friendly features
Streamline your video editing using an improved user interface that lets you easily access the tools you need. In addition, use successful projects as templates for the future with a click of a button!
Introducing Split Screen video
Create amazing videos using the new Split Screen feature! Let multiple video files play simultaneously without any performance issues.
This product supports only Windows devices.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support.
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video.
4 GB RAM or higher.
- 8 GB RAM recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, and 360 video features.
8 GB hard disk space.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or newer (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support).
- ATI X1000 series or higher.
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher.
- HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card.
- Minimum 128MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended.
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Required DVD Burner for creating DVD and AVCHD discs.
- Requires Blu-Ray plugin purchase for Blu-Ray support