SQL Server 2017 Standard
$386.40 – $5,279.51 Incl GST
$386.40 – $5,279.51 Incl GST
SQL Server 2017 Standard is the database system that allows you to make the most of your data. Manage your data and your activities on-site, through the cloud, or a mix of both without sacrificing performance, accuracy, and power.
SQL Server 2017 Standard Product Highlights:
- Integrate your applications seamlessly.
- Have access to advanced data mining features.
- Monitor without hassles using improved analytic tools.
- This software purchase is a digital license or a physical copy.
- This product includes 5 or 10 Client Access Licenses (CAL)
- Additional information
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (3)
Choose the unified data platform that transforms your business – SQL Server 2017. Gain access to the most powerful database server system using SQL Server Standard. With SQL 2017, create complex data structures that will enhance your current applications and modernize the way your organization does business.
Get your Microsoft SQL Server 2017 download keys and retail boxes from Softvire NZ at the best prices. With our great deals and discounts, you won’t find a better place to grab SQL Server anywhere else online.
Flexibility in so many forms
Build modern applications using the language of your choice. Work on-site or through the cloud using Windows, Linux, and Docker containers.
Keep your database secure with one of the most secure platforms according to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Insight at fast speeds
Use real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second to gain valuable insight about your system.
Mobile-integrated data reporting
Use your mobile device to monitor your system. Gain access to greater accessibility without the cost of other self-service solutions.
This digital license does not include physical components.
This product includes 5 0r 10 Client Access Licenses (CAL) which allow that number of extra devices to access server features
SQL Server Standard may be licensed either by the Server + CAL licensing model or the Per Core model.
- SQL Server 2017 is now supported on a Server Core installation of Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2019.
- Installing SQL Server 2017 on Server Core mode is supported by the following editions of Windows Server:
- SQL Server requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space. Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server components you install.
- SQL Server requires Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor.
- Express Editions: 512 MB
- All other editions: 1 GB
- Express Editions: 1 GB
- All other editions: At least 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- SQL Server 2016 (13.x) RC1 and later require .NET Framework 4.6 for the Database Engine, Master Data Services, or Replication. SQL Server 2016 (13.x) setup automatically installs .NET Framework.