Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 1 CAL (ESD)
$258.75 Incl GST $258.75 Incl GST
Part Number: [field “part_number”]
Take advantage of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services’s flexible features. Expand your business digitally without sacrificing how you access your data. Lay down the groundwork for productivity on the go with premium remote work infrastructure.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 1 Device CAL (ESD) Product Highlights:
- Setup on-site, on-cloud through Azure, or a hybrid setup.
- Customize the remote user experience.
- Access company resources using any device from anywhere.
- Run resource intensive applications remotely without hiccups.
- Keep organizational data secure even with remote access.
- This software purchase is a digital license
- Contains 1 Client Access License (CAL) that allows an extra device to access the server’s features.
- Compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- Additional Information
- System Requirements
- Reviews (2)
Disclaimer: This product is a digital license and does not include physical components such as CD/DVDs and boxes.
Empower your organization with the server operating system tailor-fit for modern business challenges – Windows Server 2019. With Server 2019, have access to improved datacenter infrastructure that supports all of your organization’s digital activities.
Buy Windows Server 2019 download keys and retail boxes at the best price from Softvire NZ. You won’t find a better a better deal or discount anywhere else online when you buy Microsoft Windows Server products from Softvire.
This product contains 1 Client Access License (CAL) that allows an extra device to access the server’s features.
Set up anywhere
Whether you’re deploying servers on-site, through the cloud, or a hybrid setup, use the same architecture regardless of how you deploy with Windows Remote Desktop Server.
Customize the user experience
Easily scale deployment based on what your users need. Check if your user’s resource requirements are being met.
Remote users can expect a fast and secure connection no matter where they’re connecting from. Enjoy the flexibility without worrying about connectivity.
Advanced Multi-Factor Authentication
Active Directory keeps you resources secure while making your data easily accessible.
High performance data storage
Keep your data safe whether you store data on-site servers or on the cloud through Azure. Never worry about your data security again.
Experience high-end graphic rendering
Let users work remotely using graphic and resource intensive programs without any hiccups.
Connect anytime, anywhere
Access your organization’s files through any device. Let users access their desktop applications through the RD Web Feed.
This digital license does not include any physical components.
This product contains 1 Client Access License (CAL) that allows an extra device to access the server's features.
This product is compatible with both physical and virtual servers.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
Storage Controller and Disk Space Requirements
- 32 GB
Network Adapter Requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)