In 2020, companies and entrepreneurs were challenged to answer to something unprecedented: a global pandemic. And one thing that helped them stay alive was how quickly they embraced technology as a tool for pivoting their businesses to adjust to the needs of the moment.
Technology helped entrepreneurs work quicker, more efficiently and productively, simplify their manufacturing processes, and expand worldwide.
Today, cutting-edge technology has permeated every aspect of business. This touch has altered the corporate world to the point that any brand wishing to succeed or stay at the top must keep up with technological advancements.
And if you want to know how your company can use technology to improve its market performance, this article will guide you on the right path.
5 Great Ways You Can Use Technology To Grow Your Business
Expansion is one of the essential goals in business. So, it’s safe to assume that whether you’re the owner of a small local company or the CEO of a global organization, your plans revolve around growing your company.
And there are lots of areas that technology can help your company expand. Here’s a quick look at how technology will help you achieve growth and success.
1. Technology Can Help You Understand Your Business and Customers
Without a solid grasp of your target audience and their goals, it’s impossible to establish a successful business.
And even though it used to be tough to gather the required knowledge about your target audience, technology has made it much easier to find out exactly what customers want by analyzing the tons of data generated daily.
Even if you’ve worked in a certain industry for a long time, you must avoid the error of believing you know what your customers want since client demands vary daily.
Understanding your consumers will assist you in preparing your business to meet the ever-changing demands of its target market by getting it the necessary skills, employees, and resources.
2. Technology Can Improve Your Performance Online
Almost every business in the world relies on social media marketing to thrive. Digital marketing is an ever-changing business, with fierce rivalry and new techniques and ideas emerging regularly.
To remain competitive, your company must implement several digital marketing tools, so it can:
- Create a Strong Customer Relationship: Covid transformed the way business worked. And yes, most brands had to rethink and adjust their brand-customer relationship using CRM technology. Investing in a strong CRM system can assist you in maintaining your brand’s relationship with customers.
- Choose the Best Brand/Product Name: One of the most significant benefits that technology has made to the business sector is that it has made it faster and smoother for entrepreneurs worldwide to discover the right name for their companies, products, or services.One way they found the best name was by using a powerful business name generator. Thanks to name generators, several brands have drastically decreased their time to market.
- Adopt Social Media Automation Tools: Using social media automation tools will help you manage your brand’s social media performance and decide which content and channels are ideal for your products and services.However, keep in mind that while automating your social media postings is a fantastic concept, software should not do everything for you. Make out time to personally react to comments, produce entertaining content, and remain in touch with your customer community.Social media automation is a brilliant tool for swiftly understanding and satisfying the demands of your industry and audience.
- Use Email Automation: Email automation has been a key contributor to the rising growth of countless companies.With that said, accurately classifying your audience is the key to successful email automation. Sending the same email to everyone is a terrible business practice that has resulted in the depopulation of several email lists.Customized emails yield better results because they’re engaging to customers.
- Use Chatbots: Conversational chatbots have significantly enhanced user experience, and it would be unusual to come across a website that does not use one.Customers can use chatbots to explore your website and products, obtain quick answers to their worries, and contact live customer support representatives. Chatbots also lower the cost of delivering 24/7 customer care.
- Influencer Marketing: Influencers haven’t only assisted many brands in engaging with new customers. It has also assisted them in obtaining the social proof their products need to stand out as a great brand that cares about its customers’ desires.Don’t be afraid to promote your brand on an influencer’s page, whether on YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram, because such ads typically perform much better than if your company placed the ad directly.
- Use Virtual and Augmented Reality: Many businesses are quickly adopting virtual and augmented reality to create multi-dimensional experiences that appeal to their target audience.Assume your company specializes in industries like fashion, furniture, gaming, or architecture, where VR and AR may provide a distinctive touch, then you need to start implementing VR and AR into your products and services because they’ll improve your customer’s interactions with your brand.
3. Technology Can Improve Your Company’s Productivity
Businesses can use technology to accelerate their production processes. Whether you are a company that manufactures products or offers services, having technology on hand will allow you to do far more in the same amount of time.
Entrepreneurs can use analytical tools like Hubstaff to monitor their employees’ productivity in ways that weren’t possible in the past.
Now, the goal here isn’t necessarily to catch slackers but to help you access your employees’ skills and place them in a role where they’d be more efficient. Even in difficult economic times, technology would help your business sustain constant performance.
When it comes to productivity, data recovery tools and backup services can help your business get back on its feet after a service interruption or disaster. This way, you can optimize your company’s productivity while minimizing downtime.
Infusing technology into your company would also boost your company’s workplace efficiency by making time-consuming activities easier to complete. A great example is how document management software has greatly reduced human error by replacing tasks like manual file retrieval, data input, and filing.
4. Technology Can Speed Up Your Product’s Delivery
Drone delivery is here to stay. Several companies like Amazon, DHL, FedEx, Shell, Walmart, USAA, BBC, and CNN have fully adopted drone technology in their services.
These businesses adopted drone technology to improve product delivery, inspection, news reporting, and a range of other operations.
And if you operate a package delivery company, don’t delay in embracing drone delivery technology; otherwise, your company won’t be able to deliver its products as quickly as its competitors.
5. Technology Can Assist You in Recruiting Highly Skilled Employees
Even if you’re the founder and only employee of your company, your business is only as strong as its employees. As a result, if you run a business, don’t underestimate the power of technology in helping you recruit and maintain highly skilled people.
Every company now has direct access to qualified professionals all around the world. You can now use online recruiting services, freelance platforms, and social media to locate professionals to meet your company’s design, customer service, and even legal needs.
Technology is the Easiest Path to Growth
Technology is growing rapidly, and any company that does not take advantage of the latest advancements will quickly fall and be left behind.
Using technology has provided businesses countless benefits like:
- Reducing the amount of time spent on certain activities
- Enabling flexible and remote work
- Finding highly skilled remote workers
- Evaluating processes for efficiency and profitability
Technology not only delivers exciting results that will help you grow your business quickly, but it also makes the process easy by saving you many hours that you can employ elsewhere.
One of the strongest ways technology has helped entrepreneurs grow their business is by making it easier for them to market their brands online.
So, with over 3.6 billion people on social media, don’t hesitate to use social media platforms to grow your brand’s online presence, advertise your business, and enhance your brand’s core identity.
Implementing these technological solutions into your business will accelerate its growth and propel it to the top of its industry.