Topics to Write About
- Software or App Development (Web or Mobile)
- Digital Marketing
- Business Technology
- Web Design/ Web Development
Guest Posting Guidelines
- We only accept content that is unique and original, and it hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- It must be at least 1200 words or more.
- Before submitting your work, check for proper grammar, plagiarism, SEO, and readability using tools appropriate for it.
- The SEO and readability score should be above average or it will be sent back.
- We will provide a set of keywords and links for you to include in your article. Contact us if you haven’t received one. Article will not be published without links we have provided.
- Submit your work in Google Docs format and add access for editing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add images to your work. Submit it as HTML links via Google Photos (PNG Format, 200-250 kb).
- Use royalty-free images and include image source below the image.
- We also allow screenshot images but indicate the source and convert it to PNG or JPEG format and save it on Google Photos.
- When submitting your work, include your profile pic in PNG format and a short author bio with 150 words or less. Please include 1 link only (embed code required).
- We want you to benefit from this too. You can include one link to your main site on your author’s bio and 2-3 sub-page links on the body of the article. All links will go through a security check for approval.
- Once submitted, it becomes the property of Softvire. We reserve the right to update and edit the article as needed without informing our guest contributor. However, we guarantee that your approved links will be retained in your written article.
How to Contribute your Post to Softvire New Zealand?
- Send your Pitch and Email us: email@example.com
- Subject: Guest Posting at Softvire New Zealand